Home Weight-Loss Programme
WANT TO LOSE 8-20KG IN THE NEXT 10 WEEKS?
YOU CAN NOW DO THIS IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
No diet pills, shakes or expensive equipment.
We'll show you how to transform your body in a healthy, natural way, and teach you how to keep it off in the long-term!
Over the last 4 years we have helped literally thousands of people lose weight, drop several dress sizes and adopt a healthier lifestyle. You too can become our next success story if you are ready to commit for the next 10 weeks!
Check out these amazing transformations in just 10 weeks!
As you can see from the pictures below it is possible to lose tremendous amounts of weight in only ten weeks and literally transform your body if you get on our programme!
As you probably know, there is only one proper way to
lose weight, and that is through a combination of smart eating and
exercise. Sure, you can lose weight by following some 'soup' or
'vegetable' diet that your read in some magazine, but any success will
be at best, temporary. Unless you learn how to implement healthy
lifestyle changes in your life LONG TERM, you will always be struggling
with your weight and continue moving from one diet programme to the
Now if you do want to learn how to make healthy lifestyle changes, eat a more balanced diet and incorporate some exercise in your weekly routine, then this porgramme is for you. The benefits from this programme are multiple:
- You will lose weight as bodyfat, how it is meant to be lost. No muscle depletion or dehydration.
- Visible inch loss from your waist, hips, thighs and arms
- Improved, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Control craving for sweets and carbs by keeping your blood sugar levels constant through smart eating.
- No pills, shakes or other gimmicks
- Learn the basics for maintaining your weight-loss long term
send you a weekly, detailed, yet flexible eating plan and exercise
programme to follow at home, so you don't have to stay thinking of what
to cook or what exercise to do.
The programme fee is only Euro 175.Are you ready to make dramatic improvements to your body in the next 10 weeks?
If your answer is YES!, then please take a few minutes to read below what the Home Weight-Loss Programme has to offer you. To start, please call us on 27 877 445 (9am- 5pm) to fix an appointment.
HOME WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME
- To identify flaws in your current lifestyle and eating habits that are causing weight gain
- To find healthier alternatives that will balance your diet, provide better nutrition and induce weightloss
- To implement a simple exercise programme that will help you improve your body shape, get fitter, more toned and healthier
- To motivate you to stay on track for the entire 10 weeks
- To teach you principles of balanced eating that will help you to burn more fat even after the programme
- To provide you with delicious and weight-loss supportive recipes
- To help you lower your cholesterol and blood pressure and blood sugar levels if these are elevated
- To show you how you can exercise in the gym or in your own home with minimal or no exercise equipment whatsoever and yet really shape up and get your metabolism going!
This is what you will be getting by enrolling in this programme:
- 10 Weeks of Meal Plans: You will receive a complete eating plan and shopping list every week by email for the entire 10 weeks. The eating plan for the 1st week will be emailed to you on Sunday 3rd February late evening, after all applicants have been measured and weighed. For the weeks that follow, your weekly plan will be emailed to you on the Thursday before, to allow you sufficient time to do your shopping and prepare for the following week.
- Weekly Exercise Plan: You will receive weekly exercise plans that you can easily perform at home, outside or in a gym. Workout plans are available for beginners, intermediate and advanced level. These plans are laid out in illustrated workout sheets and are also accompanied by exercise videos where correct technique is demonstrated. Please note that this programme does NOT include Personal Training sessions at our facility. However you may enroll in a Personal Training Programme against an additional fee if you wish. For more info please call us on 27877445.
- By-weekly meetings: We will meet every 2 weeks to review your performance, check your progress and discuss issues and questions.
- Motivational Email Support: You will receive regular emails from me throughout the programme to keep you updated, informed and motivated
- Webinars and Sample Workouts: Online Webinars explain the important principles behind the programme and show you how to perform your home exercise programme in detail.
Meal Plan OptionsYou may choose from one of 3 options:
- Traditional Meal Plan option
This is our popular mainstream meal plan programme that contains most common foods including all kinds of meats, fish, seafood, selected dairy products, fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes and nuts. All meals are planned to give you an ideal ratio of macronutrients and prepared in a delicious, yet easy to prepare way. This meal plan programme will prove to you that you can actually eat great tasting food while on a weight-loss programme!
- Minimum Cooking Meal Plan option
This meal plan is based on the same common foods as the 'Traditional Meal Plan', however the recipes are simpler and quicker to prepare. Most of the lunches in fact require no cooking at all, meaning they can be prepared literally within a few minutes. Dinners are usually quickly prepared cooked recipes, but still delicious! This meal plan programme is ideal if you are a busy person or try to spend as little time in the kitchen as possible, but still want good food to eat!
- Vegan/Vegetarian Meal Plan option!
Besides our regular popular meal plans that offer a wide range of common foods including meat, fish, eggs and certain dairy products, we now finally also have a vegan/vegetarian food plan available that will not only help you to lose weight, but will show you how to eat a balanced, healthy diet without taking in animal products that contain saturated fats and cholesterol.. Several research studies have clearly shown that vegans generally have significantly lower cholesterol levels than their meat-eating counterparts. We'll make sure you get enough protein, calcium, iron and other nutrients which are often deficient in vegan diets to keep you strong and healthy.
Flexibility with meal plans
Even though you will have clear instructions as to what to eat on a daily basis, it may happen that you may dislike the occasional dish or a particular food. For this reason I have created food substitution lists which give you the flexibility to change any foods you may not like for an alternative food. You may also select preferred meals from a weekly list and repeat them to make cooking and preparation easier. Thanks to its flexibility the meal plan can be fine-tuned to suit everyone's food preferences and lifestyle.
Evaluating your progressAlthough we use the term "weight-loss" frequently, weight itself is not a clear indicator of progress. We are more concerned about body composition changes, meaning how much fat you lose vs. how much (or little) muscle you lose. To evaluate body composition, we use bodyfat percentage testing and circumference measurements. Think about it this way: If you lose 2 dress-sizes in 10 weeks, do you really care how much you weigh on the scales?
Nevertheless, you WILL lose substantial amounts of weight. Our average results range from 6-10kg in 10 weeks, which corresponds with international government guidelines of 0.5-1kg per week, but at times clients lose up to 20kg or more in just 10 weeks. The amount you lose depends on your initial weight, the amount of exercise you perform and several other factors.
If you suffer from any of the conditions below, we advise you to consult with your doctor before enrolling in this programme.
- History of heart problems, chest pain or stroke
- Increased (high) blood pressure
- Increased blood cholesterol
- Diabetes or Thyroid condition
- Any other chronic illness or condition
- Difficulty with physical exercise
- Recent surgery (last 12 months)
- Pregnancy (now or within last 3 months)
- History of breathing problems or lung problems
- Muscle, joint or back disorder, or any previous injury still affecting you
- Hernia, or any other condition that can be made worse by lifting weights
- Severe food intolerances, food allergies, IBS or other gastro-intestinal condition
I look forward to meeting you!