Exclusive Health Club
Being located within the 5-Star Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, we are pleased to offer you the luxury amenities of a Hotel Health Club and Spa.
Our membership includes:
1. Thorough initial assessmentDuring your first workout appointment, you will go through a thorough goal setting exercise with your personal trainer. This will include health screening, bodyfat% assessment, fitness goal setting, followed by a One-to-One training session to teach you your customised training programme. This will be uploaded and delivered to you via our mobile training app, on which you can track all your workouts. You then have to option to book monthly follow-up appointments with one of our in-house personal trainers for an additional fee.
2. Attendance monitoringOur monthly attendance report will highlight members that are lacking attendance, and these members will be called by us so that we can help them resume their training and stay on track with their programme.
3. Motivational email supportWe'll be sending you regular email reminders, tips and nutrition and workout articles to keep you motivated and focused!
Available facilities and services:
- Free use of gym, indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna at the 5* Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay (San Gorg) Spa Resort.
- Initial body-composition analysis and health assessment
- Goal setting exercise
- Personalised gym programme design with One-to-One session
- OPTIONAL Monthly re-assessment with One-to-One training session
- 30% off all Corinthia Spa treatments
- 10% of at Eurosport, B'Kara
- Free parking for 2-hours in the Hotel Car Park
Opening timesMonday - Friday: 6am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 7pm
Sunday: 8am - 7pm
What we are and what we are notOur Health Club gym is not set up to support hard-core bodybuilding, weight-lifting and sports performance. Such fitness goals are catered for in our separate Personal Training facility. Our aim is to support individuals who are lacking essential fitness and seek health & fitness improvement in a tranquille, luxurious and customer-friendly environment. We couple supervised workout programmes with relaxation facilities such as heated indoor pool and sauna and strive to deliver excellent client support along the way, so that our clients actually achieve tangible health & fitness benefits. We are adamant to avoid overcrowding, and have a quota on the amount of members we support.
Call us today on 27 877 445 to fix an appointment for a free consultation or book a consultation online to see how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
We look forward to meeting you!