Blog - Richard Geres Personal Training - Weight-Loss, Fitness, Research
Fri, 5 September 2014
We now have some places available in our Small Group Training programmes!
Interested in joining our Small Group Personal Training Programme?
We currently have a few places available!
How it works:Our Small Group Personal Training programme allows you to work in a small group of 3-4 people with a trainer. The group is small enough to make sure you get enough supervision from the trainer, but it only costs you a fraction of the price of a One-to-One session. You can attend 2 or 3 (or even 4) times per week, depending on which package you choose. Sessions are 1 hour long.
- Work under supervision of a fitness professional and do what needs to be done, not just what YOU feel like doing!
- Work harder than you would on your own to break through weight-loss and fitness plateaus and keep your body making progress.
- Work in a small group for added motivation and fun.
- Get regular progress assessments to track your achievements.
Here are the availabilies:
- Monday and Friday at 7am
- Monday , Wednesday, Friday at 8am (you can choose 2 or 3 days)
- Monday 10am, Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30am
- Tuesday and Thursday at 4pm (1 place available)
- Wednesday and Friday at 7pm
The groups are already ongoing, so as soon you confirm, you can start!
Also, for an additional EUR25 per month, you can become a member of our Health Club, and make use of our gym, indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna at the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay (San Gorg)!
If you are interested call us on 27 877 445 (8am - 5pm) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which group you'd like to join.
We look forward to getting you in shape!