Personal Fitness Trainer Vacancy
Grow your career as a Fitness Proessional with Malta's leading Personal Training provider!
We are currently looking for a Personal Fitness Trainer to join our Team on a Full-Time Basis as from September 2018.
As a trainer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Set-up personalized training programmes for clients
- Perform specific fitness, posture and body composition assessments where required
- Train and supervise clients throughout their programme duration
- Guide clients towards their pre-determined goals
- Implement training progressions and periodization where applicable
- Keep all client records up to date
- Regularly submit your Client Performance Report
- Liaise with our Scheduling Dept. regarding client schedules
- Attend all staff meetings and staff training sessions
- Provide excellent customer care and ensure a positive customer experience
With our company you will not have to source your own clients - that's our job. We want you to focus on what you do best: improve people's health & fitness.
You can expect to do around 30-40 Personal Training sessions each week.
If you are a team player, have a friendly and approachable personality, know how to motivate people and are passionate about improving other people's health and fitness, then we'd like to hear from you!
Ideally you would have at least 1-2 years practical experience working with clients. If you've been in the industry longer, even better!
Applicants must be certified with a recognized certification body.
Applications for part-time work will also be accepted.
Email your C.V. including a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org